Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Paleo = IBS Fail.

Nix the paleo diet off the list... it wreaked havoc on my system this past week. I think it's all of the meat that did it. And also, Amy Jo needs her oats. She dudn't feel whole without her oats. So, the plan is eat a produce heavy diet that fits within my Points Plus for Weight Watchers. I seem to do better when I'm eating less meat and more beans, lentils, yogurt, etc.

Today was 93 degrees. Michigan should not be 93 degrees in the beginning of June. I haven't any A/C.... so I spent my evening sitting in front of the fan, wondering if I should put a bowl of ice behind it to cool the air!

Eats for the day?

3 apples
an orange
a cucumber
2 carrots with hummus
oatmeal with dried cherries and walnuts
roasted broccoli
sauteed zucchini
a pork chop

Points-wise, I am low for the day; but I have really just been grazing all day and haven't felt hungry! I've decided that I'm not going to force myself to eat more if my points are low and I'm feeling satisfied. My body must be telling me something!

No comments:

Post a Comment