Monday, November 14, 2011

Ham Loaf

Has anyone ever had ham loaf? It's salty... it's smushy.. it's simply wonderful. And I'm sure it's absolutely horrid diet-wise.

Yesterday I ventured out to my grandma's house to help her get her Christmas decorations up before leaves on a vacation until the end of the month. As payment, she made a wonderul, big, fattening family dinner.

And since I know my grandma, and her delicate feelings, I ate and enjoyed every morsel!!!

Here is what I ate yesterday. I know dinner was a bit of a fail, but it wasn't horrible and I'm fine with it.

Breakfast: NS pancakes (with a tiny bit of sugar free syrup), a fried egg, and an apple
lunch: NS cheesy mashed potatoes with a heaping side of steamed broccoli topped with melted laughing cow cheese
snack: string cheese and a handful of frozen grapes
dinner: ham loaf, baked potato, corn, brussels sprouts, a mini croissant
dessert: A pumpkin bar

I also put up my Christmas decorations at home with Husband last night. Don't hate. We are Christmas fanatics... we just can't stop ourselves!!!

Do you have a certain Christmas record/tape/CD that you consider THE Christmas CD? My husband was sad to say that because of my influence over the last 8 or so years, he now views "N'Sync Christmas" As his ultimate Christmas cheer music. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment