Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cardio Kickboxing at 6:00 am? CHECK!

I have been gone so long that I'm afraid to slink back here... but I recieved an oh-so-sweet message asking me where I've gone, and it motivated me!!!
I'm here. I'm good. This morning? I'm GREAT! Life has been throwing a lot of curveballs at me, and I've been ducking and weaving a lot lately.
Scale this morning? 203. That SOUNDS amazing, like I've lost a little since my New Orleans trip... but really, a month ago, the scale said 196. And then I binged.
BUT, you have to suck it up when you fail and move on. And so I have. I'm watching what I eat; eating less meat, as I've figured out that it really irritates my IBS. I've been visiting the YMCA on a pretty regular basis. Zumba, kickboxing, spinning, what WHAT!
Also, I've switched jobs! I now work for a major hospital, doing ... ya know... office work. But it's an amazing place, I make more money, and I now work later; which means I can get my butt into the gym before work. This morning was the first time I did that, and I feel like superwoman.
Husband is in the planning stages of finishing his degree this year and then most likely enlisting in the army. Insane, huh? In a good way. And a scary way. It's been a long, involved process for us to decide that it's whats right for us right now, but we've decided to move forward. Now, he just has to secure an internship for school before he's willing to sign the military paperwork. *EEEKKK!!!!!*
I'll post more in the next few days, I just wanted to say that I'm alive and well!

No comments:

Post a Comment