Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm still alive and kickin'!!

I'm around. I'm lurking when I have a spare moment. But mostly, I'm not around. I've been completely inundated with schoolwork. Would someone please remind me why I'm working 45 hours a week and taking 14 college credits?

Oh, yeah. it's because after 6 years of taking 1 class at a time, I'm just killing myself for a year.... and getting my associates degree in APRIL!!! Kinda sad that it's taken me 6 years to get a two year degree, but hey. It is what it is.

Anyway, I'm crazy busy. After work, class, homework, and housework, I average 4-5 hours of sleep a night. Yeah, get mad at me. But nothing is gonna change until the end of April. I'm reminded of a Bon Jovi song, "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead".... but, of course, that song is about having fun instead of sleeping. Accounting is not fun.

Amidst all of this, I'm feebly trying to lose. I've lost 2.8 lbs since my last post. So I'm moving... very slowly. It is what it is.

I took a 3 week break from Jillian. And the scale stopped movin' down. Last week, I hopped back on the bandwagon, and I started losing again. I'm eating right. Yesterday?

breakfast: overnight oats (oatmeal, plain yogurt, milk, a smooshed banana, and blueberries)
lunch: wrap (tomato flatout w/red pepper hummus, laughing cow cheese, spinach, and shredded carrots), a Dannon honey greek yogurt, and baby carrots
dinner: subway!
snacks: an apple, 2 clementines, and 1/2 square of chocolate with my sleepytime tea before sleepytime.

Alright... it's 6 in the morning, and I've just finished my workout and I need to get showered and to work in half an hour. Bye, mi chicas.

No comments:

Post a Comment