Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Okay.

The verdict? Gained .2 lbs this week.

It's okay, though. I know what happened; some of which was beyond my control, some of which wasn't. For the most part, I ate very well. I ate a salad every day for either lunch or dinner.... I ate a good breakfast. Snacks were fruit or veggies. Dinners were well-rounded. BUT... I did cheat a few times, and with good reason.

Friday night, Husband and I went to Marie Catrib's, which is a vegan-friendly restaurant in Grand Rapids. We don't have many of those! I fell in love. I got a quinoa-sweet potato burger and Marie's special fried potatoes. Yes, they were as greasy and delicious as they sound. I also may not have come home with a $7 bag of homemade granola from the delicatessen.

Saturday was the annual in-law's St. Patricks Day dinner. Corned beef, cabbage, shepherds pie, irish soda bread, Guiness. I ate until I was satisfied, and I didn't overeat. But I didn't rabbit-eat, either.

Sunday was my mom's 50th. We went to dinner, where I ordered a 6 oz sizzler steak, sweet potato fries, and a salad. And a buttered roll. Then, we returned to my mom's where we had cake, ice cream, and drinks. I also did not eat a ton, but I did indulge. And that, my pretties, was one contributing factor. My weekend habits.

The other? I started my you-know-what time the day before I weighed in. I feel like I'm holding my weight in water around my middle. I may have even managed to lose this week, if not for that.

Anyhow, the week was good. I'm alright. Another week down; 5 more to go until school is OVER and the cruise is ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment