Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Bachelorette is my guilty pleasure.

I cannot resist the Bachelor or the Bachelorette... either show is like crack for me. I don't have one of those new-fangled digital box thingies that came about while I was in China, so I don't even get basic TV channels. I have a tv purely for movies and my Wii... but every tuesday, when the new episode is posted online, I am THERE, man.

So obviously, that's what I'm up to tonight. I had a long day; overtime galore. But it didn't break me!

Here's what I've had today:

blueberries
1/2 a banana
oatmeal
lean cuisine (butternut squash ravioli)
cucumber from my friend's garden
2 eggs
broccoli
laughing cow cheese
steamed snap peas
fresh cherries
nonfat chocolate pudding
an ice cold glass of rice milk. I'm addicted to this stuff - too bad it's so nutrient-deficient and calorie dense :(

I'm hoping that I'll have enough money this week to officially join my gym. I was on a "free" membership for a week, but now that's over. :( Payday needs to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, glad you like my tips!! They are back recently by popular demand... ;)

    And I love the laughing cow cheese!!! Pity I can't stop myself at one portion.
    You know what I need? Individual portions of peanut butter... that would be ideal for me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete