Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SparkPeople rocks.

Do you guys know this website?



IT IS AWESOME.

As was today.

I stayed mostly with the menu I planned, but there were tiny tweaks. Instead of an apple, I had an orange. Instead of a WW hamburger bun, I used a tortilla. But... ya know. Health wise, I was RIGHT ON TARGET!

I was able to set up a free profile on the website mentioned earlier, and it let me create a goal. My goal weight, initially, is 163 lbs. That's 10 lbs higher than what I'd LIKE to be (my wedding weight) but right on target BMI-wise. When I put in my menu for the day (it gave calorie totals, along with carbs, protein, fat, etc.) it showed me how I was doing with my goal. It tells the numbers I need each day for optimal healthy weight loss. My carbs were a wee high today, but still within my range. Fat was a little low. I need me some avocado on my burger!

I also had my first day of exercise. I went to the gym and did 1/2 hour of walking on the treadmill, and 1/2 of biking on a recumbent bike. I felt SOO good afterwards! This lifestyle could get addicting.

total calories for the day: 1500

I've had a long, exhausting, wonderful day. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment