Saturday, June 26, 2010

So busy... so busy.

Geez. It seems like I just don't have enough time in the day, lately! My posts are few and far between.

Well, I've turned a corner. This past monday I weighed in at 209 lbs. After hitting a low of 198, I'm done creeping up. I've been good this past week - lots of fruit, veggies, brown rice, lean protein. I'm hoping for a better weight this coming monday!

Today is a family day. Dinner at Mom's... for Father's Day. My dad lives in Chicago, and visits every month or so (he and my mom are still great friends). So I'm doing Father's Day a week late. Lil' sister is making steak and red potatoes. I am bringing bread and salad w/all the fixin's. Hopefully I'll behave!

Sundays are turning into date days. I like it. Hubby said we could each pick 2 things to do tomorrow. He chose a walk on the nature center paths, and an episode of our favorite show, Babylon 5. I chose dinner and movie, so the day can just keep giving! I'm trying to find a new restaurant with healthy fare.

I'm leaning towards ethiopian though, because I'm craving me some lentils. *wink*

Anyway, I've gotta chop salad veggies. Have a fabulous weekend. And behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment