Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nothing to turn my nose up at....

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting last night. The verdict?

I lost 0.2 lbs.

And I'm happy with that. Do you want to know why? Because I woke up at 5:30 every morning this week and completed the 30 Day Shred. I stayed within my points every single freaking day. I ate salads, and lean cuisines, and oatmeal, and fruit, and veggies, and drank green tea, and did bicep curls while watching Shark Week on Netflix, and started week 1 of school. And I'm putting on MAD MUSCLES. My tummy is flatter. My squats are getting deeper. My arms are firmer. I'm sleeping better.

The weight will start coming off. I just have to stick with it. And I'm going to, this time. This body is going on vacation. This body is gonna wanna carry babies within the next few years. This body is gonna wanna hike the Sleeping Bear Dunes this year without collapsing and giving up.

This body is gonna wanna wear SKINNY JEANS!!!

1 comment: