Tuesday, January 4, 2011

OOPS! Day 3. NOT 30.

After seeing Kyoko's congratulations about completing the 30 Day Shred, I realized I made a massive typo. I am on day 3. Not 30. Sadly. WOW... that'd be nice. Wishful thinking, I guess. But hey, at least Day 3 is done!!! *blushes*

For awhile, I am going to need to be babysat (meaning I am putting every bite that goes in my mouth on this blog).

Today:
breakfast: carnation instant breakfast

morning snack: 60 calorie yogurt (french vanilla) and a handful of mixed nuts

lunch: leftover brown rice and veggie stirfry

afternoon snack: 100 calorie pack of cookies

dinner: egg scramble (1 whole egg +2 egg whites, cheddar, spinach, and mushrooms) and side of mixed veggies (from a steam bag)

dessert: a piece of my hubbie's leftover marzipan bar from Christmas

evening snack: white grapefruit

drinks: 1 cup black coffee, 5 glasses of water, 2 mugs of green tea

Booh-yah. Just please forget that I ate the marzipan.

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! Well no worries, you'll be at Day 30 before you know it!

    Egg scramble = sounds delicious :)

    ReplyDelete